Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello mate, I would like to know from yourself about using a website analysis tool. Did anyone used this kind of tool ever? Please let me know. Here is the website I am talking...
A Noida based company was doing fraud in the name of social media, and around 7 lakh people have invested their money in this fraud company. Many such other companies are present...
Veto power is the privilege of the permanent 5 members of UNSC ,If India becomes a permanent member of UNSC then it can better handle its issues at International forum.
Hi today is Basant Panchami that is the fifth day of Basant ( spring). It is considered to be an auspicious day. In Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand it is celebrated grandly as Saraswati...
There is a big trend towards becoming so selfish and self-centered and not caring for the elders in the family or even brothers and sisters.  We not do seem to be bothered...
Why is healthy lifestyle important?  
Happy Republic Day to everyone. Have a nice day.
While going through the net I came across this news item ..It shows the extent to which people go to share personal  information on the social media , many a times leading...
What were the difficulties you faced as a parent? Was there any situation for you that was hard to deal with as a parent?
Today Salman Khan is acquitted in one more case against him. After stretching the arms case to 18 years, Salman Khan got benefit of lack of...
Many of the candidates asked about what to choose from "SSC CGL or IBPS PO" Work Profile SSC CGL: Carry out raids inspections travelling work make note and data...
Prompted by a very spiritual person on the Tamil Brahmin community, that I belong to, to wear earrings in both ears, I have started wearing them for a while, It used to be the...
Hello Friends, I am making a come back and I missed you all. I wish to continue here in the forum. Nice to see everyone. 
What is the gift you would give to your father on his birthday?
Which one would you prefer to invest in shares or debentures?
13th Jan to 15 the Jan is celebrated all over India in some or the other form. Lohri, pongal, makarsankranti...The names vary but somehow flavor matches... All being harvest...
To empower women in the country, Central Government took this initiative. Have look http://mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in.htmldomain.com/            
There are many fake eatables in the market, after Chinese rice (plastic rice) there are fake eggs in the market. Everyone should be aware of these, as these are very dangerous to...
While most of the political parties gives priority to their family members, the family members of Mr. Modi ji stay away from politics and lead a simple life. They are not taking...
Good-bye friends.