Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How to be a perfect single parent? I would like your views on this topic, everyone. Which points you consider important for single parent?
Did you experience Deja Vu in your life? Did you feel like a certain moment in your life has happened before while it is happening presently?
What was your dream career when you were a child? We all think of becoming something as our career when we were a child and young student. We all had our own dreams that we used...
Successful people are never deterred by failures. It is their indomitable spirit that made them reach pinnacles of glory. here are some inspirational stories worthy of...
The National Daughters Day  Daughters Day wishes flow freely frоm beloved parents tо thеir daughters during thе National Daughters Day celebrations in thе United...
We have a heard a lot of news about sportsperson and even others taking performance enhancing drugs and steroids. Though these do help in boosting the performance, if found their...
What do you like about beaches? What fascinates you about beaches?
Hello I am new to boddunan family. Please help me and suggest me in what way I should start my journey to boddunan. In what way I should earn .
What is your favorite book? I would like to know which book is your favorite. Everyone has a favorite book that he or she love to read. My favorite is a fiction novel,  Sons...
I consider books, novels and other blogs as my best friend. Reading is my hobby and I love reading new and interesting things. I would like to know your views on reading and how...
I have been thinking about this new and interesting idea that I wanted to share with all of you. I would like to know how much creative everyone is. I would like everyone to...
What if ?? This is generally a imaginary discussion I would like to introduce ! Time machine - the biggest mystery that is yet to found whether it gonna be possible or not !...
Hindu Mahasabha irked at IAS topper's wedding  http://toi.in/zA8SrZ33/a19li Just found it too ridiculous and worth shaming. Your views on it.
Almost everyday out army soldiers are getting killed with impunity by Pakistan supported terrorists. However our government is spending all its energy on black money. How many...
Which one animal would you like as your pet? If you are given an opportunity to bring home a pet and it can be any animal so which one animal would you like?
What are the differences between generalized and specialized acquisition of knowledge for writing? Is selecting a particular niche for writing important for writing or we can...
My favourite travel destination will be within myself. It is the ultimate journey we need to make.
Hi everyone, Me and my friends have been working on a Promo video for our Management Fest event to be conducted at School of Management Studies, Cusat. We've been doing some...
I have been thinking about 5 cute baby names. I would like to know what are cute names for babies in your opinion. I would like everyone to tell all of us according to you what...
Is becoming a Journalist or Freelance writer better for a writer? I would like to know your views on this and why you think which one is better than the two options. Looking...