Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If some in our family is materialistic, then how can we avoid them?? One cannot go away from him and at the same time cannot bear such mentality. How should one react???
Helo everyone Iam going to Shirdi on july 14th. Though this is my 5th visit to Shirdi, but this time Iam going with all my family members. I want your suggestions about, what...
Now Sidharth trivedi of Rajasthan Royals accepted that he took money from one of the bookies and hope he will reveal few more...
Do we need acts like Food security bill for giving adequate food ration to economically weaker section. Is the tactic of enabling people earn by enhanced skill, fixing minimum...
I see many youngsters learning French,German,Spanish languages along with their studies.When I ak them why they do it, most of them are not sure....I am definitely not agianst...
Its a wrong belief that destiny is a pre-written script written by an unknown and unseen power . That ‘You’ are your own Destiny writer is the fact “Always bear in mind that...
Books are priceless gifts. They are the source of knowledge. To get one good book, I do not mind to crawl on my knees that extra inch. They are worth. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10759]} Pay attention when buying toothpaste. At the bottom of the toothpaste tube there is a color bar. And now I know the meaning of the color...
Awesome {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10760]}
Hello, I'm just 22 and I can notice some severe hair loss and male pattern baldness on my head. So, are there any natural treatment to prevent hair loss or should I just go for...
This is why one should be thankful for not being supported by someone for anything. :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10714]}
copied content from another site hence deleted.
Do you think we should send our leftover food to a particular place to be distributed among needy ones? Would it serve its purpose better than people begging door to door?
Rohit, Dhwan, Jadeja and Ashwani are doing well. So I think here is no room for Gambhir, Sehwag, Harbhazan and Yuvraj in team India in near future.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10722]} When it comes to philanthropy Tatas are so different ! They do it so silently with such dignity!
I have both a laptop and desktop at home. A relative of mine told me that a tablet PC beats both desktop and laptop computers. However when I used his tablet PC, I did not find...
Why do people suicide. Do they dont think about there family??
When a female with 2 children has lost her husband, she need moral support and financial support. Instead she was sent back to her mother's home. How far this is fare?? I really...
I was in the market to purchase laptop for my sis. I am confused between two. I need your help to make a decision....
I came across this article where there are creepiest top 5 rituals of the dead around the world, read only if you can stomach the gruesome part of it!! :evil: :evil:...