Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My thank you count is 1. when i saw other people profile there thanking count is increasing. Its purely depends on the person or makes them getting increased. If you say thanks...
Pakistan is violating the rules on LOC and every time they are killing our army persons. The Indian governments promising that they will reply Pakistan next time, but the next...
Today is the 158th birth anniversary of the great freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak, popularly know as Lokmanya Tilak. He ignited the spark of patriotism with a call for...
I appreciate the step taken by the Indian government for helping the poor. The mid day meal was intended to feed children in government schools and institutes who are not taking...
last month the price of one kg of tomato was around rs 5, suddenly this month the price hiked to rs 100 for one kg. Tomato is a type of vegetable which cannot be preserved for a...
Still in marriages we can see lot of women wants to wear jewelry. They are comparing each persons jewels and asking in which jewelry they bought it?. Every year akshaya tritiya...
Hi, I have some doubts regarding contest. I came to know through the forum that write contest is suspended from may 2014. Is it now available or not. Apart from whether it...
day by day the cases of accidents at unmanned railway crossings are increasing. today 25 students died in the accident when the school bus was crossing the railway track. when...
These days we are continuously listening about the missing of planes or accidents or aeroplanes in which 100's of innocent people lost their lives. A few months back a Malaysian...
In work almost all time this occur. If the superior person not listening to our query how to handle the situation. If the people is flexible we can say and they understand the...
I welcome the governments first step taken for women safety. They appointed bus conductors who are well trained in martial arts will travel with women passengers. The new bus...
Path to Top. Not a Cake walk. One has to toil. One has to burn the midnight oil. One has to shed the sweat to reach the Top. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11092]} Line Drawing :...
Just a few days back one of my friends were just talking about her kid who is an ardent fan of "Chota Bheem". She told me that her 4 and a half-year-old son only talks...
I personally feel that one needs to constantly improvise oneself to do better in life ! We need to look at different spheres of activity to give us mental boost which in turn...
When will India settle World bank loan?. Day by day this burden is increasing on Indian citizen. When will be it sorted out?
A BJP M.P. has suggested minimum pension of Rs. 5,000/- for unorganized sector employes. This is indeed good suggestion as employees in unorganized sector are most exploited....
Comparing with old buildings our building technology is improved a lot but how much strong are they is big?. Ancient temples are still standing without any crack on the wall, but...
Came across this board..which I am sure we have seen and already know but choose to ignore.
If Falling down while doing a job and getting up every time you fall is the trait in an achiever, Not getting up and searching for excuses is the trait of a non Achiever....
Due to reservation many students who worked hard and got good marks are not getting the right job in government where as the students from backward classes with poor marks are...