Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

This is the Mandatory slogan displayed in every Industry. But slogans remain as Slogans. Industrial safety thrown in to the air. Recent example is Chennai 11 story building which...
The other day when I went to the fish market a middle aged lady lady not knowing the local language approached me ' Aunty can you ask the fisherwoman how much so and so fish...
Today is the 75th anniversary of Harijans entering the Meenakshi-Sundareshwarar Temple in Madurai . Tamilnadu is known for its conservative views on Religion. Contrary to...
As people and countries get richer, they tend to eat fewer cereals and more processed foods - from bread to chips. The richest 5% of urban India each consumes two bags of chips...
This article by Barkha Dutt actually speaks my mind. Go check... Why women' can't have it all Why do women have to quit work or work from home to manage household chores and...
Many common household items can pose a threat to our animal companions-even some items specifically meant for pets could cause health problems. To protect your pet, simply use...
Are you satisfied with Railway Budget 2014 by Modi Govt?
It's lust in teens , In mid years a deal and in old age a need , I strongly feel love doesn't exist , It only exists between mother and a child , father and a child or...
It is a great tool to interact people and share their thoughts. Favorite pass time, Interact with your friends...
When people heard about share market, many perception comes in to mind. Some think it is a money making market,some think it is a hell place where you just loose your money,...
I find people who talk at the top of their voice or set a ring tone quite loud in an office very irritating. I can hardly concentrate on my work no matter how hard I try. What...
What is it that has made man what he is? Led him to where he is today? What is it that has made him soar high above other animals? What is it that gives his short existence a...
People can now book a train or a coach on the Internet. “I am expanding the scope of online booking. People can book a train, a coach, a berth and a seat in a chair car,” railway...
The crime rates against women is increasing day by day and nothing is being done to reduce them. Every day we are reading about rape and molestation cases. I just read today that...
The govt’s vision clearly has a major role for the private sector in everything from new projects and freight terminals to cleanliness and food on trains and at stations.
Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.
I feel stars should maintain a healthy distance from their fans. Like Saif Ali Khan had once mentioned, before stars joined twitter and facebook, there was an enigma around them....
Charm, health, kindness and social status are fine but do you know that there are certain personal traits that actually predispose you towards either tying the knot or to live...
There is no expiry date on dreams. Happiness does not know your age and the universe does not care about circumstances. Determination and resilience will beget results, as long...
Rape is the worst crime against any women, young or old. No rapist should ever be spared, and should be hanged. In fact, they should be hanged in public. This will send a...