Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A Delhi woman was gang raped by her brothers in law and their friends. So, this is all in family....
We all know what a Central Bank means in modern economy- controlling banking and currency system, foreign exchange, monetary system. Our country central bank is the Reserve...
:( Sarbjit came back to India from Pakistan as luggage. He died last night. Leaders shedding crocodile tears. Rulers of India are timid. "Binati Nahi Manth Jaldhijarh...
Journalists remembered on world press freedom day. In fact, freedom of press is very essence of democracy....
A nephew (sister's son) of Union minister for Railway has been charged with corruption. Opposition demands his resignation. Is this fair. Can anyone be accountable for conduct...
For the past few days I have been researching the Internet to find no-copyrighted image websites. However I am still confused and failed to search a reliable source. :( Why not...
Technology as well as nature. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10601]}
Day by day pesticides fruits and vegetables are increased in our diet. which fruits are most pesticides and which are clean that shows in following link....
:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who...
Monorail is going to run in Mumbai. According to the Maharastra Chief Minister, Monorail will help the city to reduce the hectic traffic. The trial run was successful that...
Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water...Hibiscus, Marigolds...
I have no right to write in that post and I know that this post will be locked also. But I have created this to congratulate to all winners. Congratulation to all top article...
:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10613]} WIKI LEAKS Published 1st List of black money holders in SWISS bank...... The Top Most 13 members are.....(money is in CRORES) Rajeev...
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi,...
I see most people who have been entrusted to keep society in control think they are above law and misuse it. My question is- should they have right to punish public when...
B) Uttar Pradesh government make rules that no one employee will wear jeans. tight shirt and costly sports shoes. They also banned smoking and chewing tabbco in office. I think...
I am really finding it hard to find time to be active here. On many occasions in the past week, I just opened the site and closed it. I guess, I will be able to devote more time...
“Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me” I do not know who said it but whoever said it said it well. :)
The jails are intended on rule book for detaining under trial prisoners in safe custody and imprisoning the convict according to court sentence. The jails are supposed to work...