Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Turmeric, also known as Queen of spices. In Hindi, it is known as Haldi Turmeric contains antioxidant properties among many other properties. Additionally Turmeric contains...
As far as possible, it is good for us to avoid antibiotics.  Here is a list of antibiotics which are gentle, cheap and non toxic. http://www.skrewtips.com/  
Earlier in the day, #MallyaArrested was trending all over Twitter.  The Congress supporters claiming it to be the result of repeated questioning from Rahul Gandhi, while the...
 Triple Talaq is the Islamic practice followed by some Muslim men  for divorcing their wives saying the word " Talaq", three times. However, All India Muslim Personal...
The concept of oil pulling is very simple. What all one has to do is swish with two table spoons of a vegetable based oil like coconut oil or sesame oil in the Mouth for 20...
Most of us, irrespective of the gender use coconut oil as a hair oil. Besides using as an  offering to God in Hindu religion, It can be used as an important ingredient in...
It is not uncommon to see, in every Home Pests of different kinds like Ants, Cockroaches etc. Here are a few ways, which are non toxic to get rid of these...
A thinker, activist and a Social reformer, Jyoti Rao Phule. His wife, Savitribhai Phule and Jyot Rao Phule were the pioneers of Women's education in India. We all should pay...
No earnings have been updated from last two weeks, has boddunan stopped weekly leadership program or is there any technical problem which will be solved in few days?
Most of the members active on this forum seem to be politically inclined (or affiliated) towards one party or the other. Just for fun- What do you like the most about any one of...
Caught between coalition partners TDP and Shiv Sena  the BJP government has buckled and forced Air India to withdraw its ban on flying the  SS MP who has confessed to...
With the recent "Lone Wolf" attacks such as the one in London, what is the reason that these terrorists, leaving all rationality and sympathy behind, indulge in such heinous...
Social activist Irom Sharmila was fighting with government, and tried in election this time, but she got only 90 votes against C. M.  O. Ibobi...
The United Nations decided to dedicate March 8th as International Women's day in the year 1975 although the moment for equal rights began much earlier by the Russian women....
SHAME ON EDITORS AND ADMIN THEY CHEATED MY MONEY TWO TIMES, ONCE WHEN I REACHED 1500 AND THE SECOND WHEN I REACHED 2250. IF ADMIN WAS IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD HAVE SPITTED ON HIS...
On Zee Bangla channel there is a programme titled, Apur Sansar, in which Rita Koiral, a Bengali actress, came as a guest in one of the episodes. There she openly stated that...
Lifre of students are filled with such things that they have derived from their talented mind. They should take opportunity for them to do something different from others. So for...
The complete wash out of MNS in civic polls in Maharashtra is welcome. But will it stop its violent harassment tactics as they have not bought it any rewards in the polls. Or...
Hi Friends, I am Kiran Thakur - new member. I am an Engineer and currently preparing for Civil Services. I am new to this community so please do  cooperate. Thank you