Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Actually my topic is more about those who don't really care about conserving nature nor respect nature.  Nowadays I see a lot of concerned people gifting saplings at...
Check Latest Govt Jobs -   
Two policemen were killed and a dreaded Pak terrorist escaped. Add to this martyrdom of 4 personnel of army on border and attack on an army camp at Pulwama. All this show that...
In the past few months we have been hearing and reading a lot about crypto currency which seems to be the future mode of exchange . There are both positive and negative aspects...
I am surprised to find that Verma  Relocation Packers and Movers PVT Ltd. s also participating in discussions and has won 11 points in weekly discussions.  In profile...
  Deleted
Majority community in India considers cows as sacred and even mother (Gomata). But practically, the buffallows  are better cared for while the cows roam about and depend on...
These days in Gujarat elections, there is more stress on religion of leaders than people's issues. somebody is claimed to be genuine Janeu dhari Hindu. somebody is not Hindu but...
We are surrounded by people all the time , at home , at our work spot , by neighbors , relatives etc etc...there are times when you like some persons instantly because of their...
I am posting this topic for the students who have completed their schooling and for the people who are unemployed and looking for government job with handsome salary and good...
Government job is the most liked job for many youngster because it has some good attribute for which it became the desirable job for many of us. Like in our family our elders or...
It is Begum Akhtar's birthday today and Google has a doodle of the legend
Hi friends, I was an active member of boddunan and submitted more than 100 articles in 2009-2010. Even though I stopped writing and visiting boddunan due to other...
Today is the ninth day of Dasarah ,  known as Navami and the day of Ayuda Pooja. I wish all the members a happy Navratri and Vijayadashami which is tomorrow. It would be...
Many influences come our way. Incidences leave a mark on us. This can be positive or negative. Share your experiences where a stranger has left a strong mark on you....
We all come across transgenders or enunchs, begging for money at traffic signal or at functions and wedding. They have no option but to beg or go for prostitution for living....
I want to invite people who are really interested for learning or improving editorial skills. Offer is as below: 1. Develop a facebook page on my anonymous ID for...
It is a known fact that among Hindus, it is a ritual that son would cremate his parents or any dead family member and not the daughters. Gradually, a shift from this age old...
Most bank customers have provided bank their AADHAAR and PAN both. Now Income Tax department is also requiring linking of PAN with AAdhaar. If my income is below the taxable...
A very great deed by ISRO. Being Indians we should be proud of ISRO's...