Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, We are happy to announce all new document sharing program. We have taken this step towards helping the students and other enthusiasts by guiding them with the proper...
Hello Friends, As requested by one of our active member. After taking into consideration the views of other members we have added one more wonderful feature for our Boddunan...
Hi Friends, Here is the new GD open for all of you. Topic: Fans Association - Good or Bad to Cinema Industry ? Memebers who post at least three valid replies will be...
Hi All, Here is the list of eligible members for the month of December. To encourage new members we have exempted 20 days limit in this month. chinmoymukherjee - 7675...
Hi Boddunan Members, Here the list of members who are selected to receive Boddunan T-shirts. "Highly Active Members' list":- 1. Kumaresh Gupta (kumaresh) 2....
Dear Friends, Here is the new topic for the Group Discussion! "Is Globalization Necessary for Developing Countries?" The winner will be awarded a cash prize of...
Hi All, Here is the list of winners for the contests of week ended 03 Jan 10. 1. We have changed the name of the Creative Poll of the Week to Featured Poll of the Week from...
Hi Members, We have finalized the 'Certificate Design' for Caption Contest and Group Discussion Contest Winners(no runner-up). Here the design: -Atul B
Dear Friends, My state Kerala is considering to ban lottery.So here is the new topic for the Group Discussion! "Is it necessary to ban Lottery ?" The winner...
Hi all, Here is another opportunity to get your blog/website good traffic from boddunan. Boddunan is currently receieving over 8,000 page views a day and has over 70% traffic...
Hello Friends As I will be on leave, I don't want that DFAA should be pending so Deepti will announce DFAA from my side until I come.. Hope there is no...
Hello everyone, a new topic for this week's GD contest! The topic has been suggested by Rajani and considering the current flood situation in Northern India and drought...
Hi All, Here is another contest cum quiz to you. Answer simple questions and get a chance to win 50 points every day. The person who answers first will get the points...
Hello everyone, Here is the latest topic for this week's GD contest!Being the hottest topic I hope the discussion will also be too hot. Ayodhya Verdict - Right or Wrong...
As we see the topics flood is increasing day by day and no signs of coming down. If the topics all are good, there is no worry for us but there are 50% topics which go no...
Hi All, We are pleased to announce one of our senior member and active participant of forums, Sarala, nominated and selected for the posts of editor cum moderator. Please...
Hello Friends, First i would like to thank our moderator maverick for accepting my suggestion and giving me an opportunity to run this contest. As explained by marverick,...
Dear Friends, A new topic for this week's GD contest! Has medical profession become a business or tool to earn money? And should a doctor be punished severely for...
I find a lot of polls which are expired. More often the polls relating to cricket such as which team will win the match?, who will be the man of the match?,etc are available even...
Dear Friends, We are witnessing a lot of political dramas in India.Karnataka is the recent example.In my state Kerala Panchaythiraj elections are to take place from saturday...