Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

The vexed authorities of Chittorgarh Railway station, Rajasthan harassed by about 15 monkeys that made the railway station their home, decided to outsource ‘Monkey Catching...
Radiation from solar whip is just a few hours far. How this affects us....
I like to design websites. May I know which subjects should be learnt by me to become a web designer. Where can I get a full video tutorial to learn this.
It looks funny to see the Ads of the present wave creating and trend setting websites and gadgets when they were advertised in the early days. Have a look...
I converted this quote of mine , “The Kingdom of wisdom is built with Books. Not with Bricks”, into the following visual drawn in Pen and ink. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9082]}
Photography has come a long way since the time it was just a few snap shots taken of people posing in front of the camera.Nature and events are now captured and uploaded by the...
Many a times we do feel fey when we know that there is doom ahead or something might happen.I have had this feeling a few times and each time it has come true. You feel happy and...
Failures are the stepping stones for Success. Instead of brooding over the failures and getting depressed, one should start up with renewed vigor In this interesting video you...
There are some extremely beautiful and amazing places around the world, here is the link to it!...
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln. Find more amazing facts about Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy...
Did you ever notice the common aspect in the inaugural speech of Vivekananda in “World Parliament of religions “ in 1893, Abe Lincoln’s speech in Gettysburg in 1863,Martin Luther...
Most of us know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but tend to skip or dont eat enough...Here is an article on why it is so important and why one should make it...
Don’t let adverse conditions overwhelm you ‘Our greatest glory is in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.’--- Confucious {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9083]}
Responding to an initiative of the Kerala Lalithakala Akademi , close to 350 artists from all over the world painted 60 murals on the walls of the city of Kottayam of Kerala...
Whatever you do, Love it. Do it wholeheartedly, smiling and whistling. You will be an expert in no time. “ If your job is sweeping, sweep in such a way, no one can excel...
we mostly observe the opposite sex youth sharing the bike sitting with cross legged. this tradition is unhealthy in our culture and tradition. wise people can speak lot of...
I tried and was not sure whether it was true or not, you too have a go at it... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11058]}
Some decisions that we make, can often change our world. The time when we make such decisions, we may not be confident enough. But later we feel very satisfied with that...
Vadim Zaritsky, a former police officer turned artist and entomologist uses a very strange medium for his artworks – butterfly wings. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9933]} Source :...
The Supreme Court has in a landmark decision ruled that a house wife's contribution cannot be decided in monetary terms. The court further commented that a professional house...