Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

hey guys ,its been a long time since i last logged on :) ...I wanted to ask the users if the rewards given by the site increased :woohoo: or is it still very stringent like it...
SEO is a discipline designed so that when someone is blindly searching for something, and that happens to be your type of business or service that you come up relatively close to...
Most people lack humor and are perpetually being defensive about all their actions whether right or wrong, this is actually a sign of inferiority complex ! They never let go and...
With elections lurking in the horizon, the tone and tenor of speeches of leaders of the main political parties are sending a chill down my spine. Character assassination,...
Modi is candidate for PM of BJP. But is these day he is promoting BJP in state assembly elections. Language which he is using in his speech is not sober one. I think till the...
With the retire of Sachin Tendulkar the golden period over. We never forget such great players. What your point for " Master Blaster"
I know the kind of reactions my comments in the title might draw but I hold my ground and please, hold your fire till you finish off the last letter of my post. Anand represents...
If there is one thing that the diverse crowd of boddunan community is sure to unanimously agree upon is that the site has not quite lived up to its potentials. In this forum...
Friends I have seen some members are consecutively posting twice their reply in a thread. I don't think this is allowed. Kindly check this.
In recent years regular visitations of cyclones in lethal frequency with names which may evoke romantic imaginations and images but they are ruthlessly devastating puzzling all...
A bill has been lying in Parliament for the last ten years to make necessary changes to the Jurassic provisions of the existing requiring laws making it mandatory for any...
As India heads for another national election what must be very disturbing is the prospect of another fractured verdict which was regular feature in the late 80s and 90s, might...
I am not sure if this was always there, because I just noticed it now...When you are browsing through recent discussions, you see a small flag in front of the topic heading which...
I am not intending to start a discussion here, but felt like keeping my Boddunan mates informed. After a sound start with Boddunan, interacting with the fellow members for a...
It is quite a revelation that only a percentage as low as 5 of Indians prefers to go to courts for resolution of various legal issues and what is far more stunning that despite...
Let us dedicate this forum to the cause of spreading news of all the latest job openings.
No please we do not allow promotionals. Thanks. Edited
So Sachin would be busy again as the brand ambassador of UNESCO in South Asia. He has accepted it with all humility as is so natural in him. I wish a few thousand centuries in...
Isn't it very embarrassing for the politicians to see people leaving in the middle of their speeches? http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/26377867.cms :ohmy:
Tomorrow is voting day in Rajasthan. We cast our vote to elect MLA. In this election young are much existed and full of courage. Young said that MLA should be educated one and...