Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Congress is back to its old habit of exploring all kinds of possibilities which seemingly defies all logic and sanity. Now it has decided to extend unconditional support to AAP...
Some people have a tendency to practice 'Contrarian Method' which is to be more specific, to go against whatever is logical and rational and the goal? To be constantly at the...
With the dazzling progress of science and technology I am inclined to ask you a question which is : Will you prefer an ever obliging, without-fail, ever obedient , servile...
I have given it a cool thought about what goes into making a novelist. Because he or she never views things the way we do!! They never traverse a linear path or rather record...
Don't procrastinate!! Time makes all the difference!! Now or Never!! Don't sit over important things!!!
One thought hit my mind the other day. It was all about Sachin Tendulkar and our brave soldiers. The question is still unsolved in my mind. The question is “No doubt Sachin is...
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political,...
Do you remember this day last year when the girl whose only crime(!) was to expect decency and dignity in a strange land called India paid the price for it. Her killers are still...
Friends Lok Pal Bill has been finally passed by the Rajya Sabha. Who is responsible for the passing of Lok Pal Bill? Is it Rahul Gandhi or Anna Hazare?
can i get an explanation as to why top voter of the day has not been announced from 22nov to 16 dec...And i have voted heavily in this period of time so please do not suggest...
Finally journey ends.. I enjoyed lot during my Manali Shimla journey. Actually I came couple of days ago but got time now to come here.. How's everyone? Whole journey was...
Hi All, Boddunan wishes you Happy Holidays. Enjoy your holidays with your near and dear.
The provisons pertaining to divorce in Hindu law are of no help to a non Hindu marrying another Hindu. The court refused to allow divorce saying that a non Hindu married to a...
So the year 2013 is well set to go down as just another year of many years we are destined to be in this planet, share your experiences - good,bad,indifferent and all!! :P :P
Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.
Hai Friends, I hope you remember me. After along time am back to boddunan. If there any changes in the rules and regulations please let me. I am going to work over here...
Well, my one of the hobbies is to click random pictures. I am not a professional photographer, but I have more than 20,000 pictures in my 2TB hard disk now. My question is can I...
The media and newspapers have come up with a list of newsmakers for the year.....But we have our own personal favorites who we see as the newsmakers of the year, who according to...
AAP’s youngest Minister, Rakhi Birla is not only the youngest but also the only woman in AAP’s cabinet. Have a glimpse of her life in...
Hello... Honestly saying I was very poor in this stuff. In past I never care about this thing during any kind of shopping. But I learn little from my Uncle who is quite...