Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

god
where do you think is god? in what form do you envision god?
From past two day some one is posting on forums in code languages and unidentified names and increasing the work of moderators...Is there any permanent solution for stopping...
I really may obtain a house loan, looking for other people's honest opinion about this. A while ago I registered on this site and I thought that I ask you. So please let me know...
This is truth however we may be strong enough to fight against all but sometimes we may too require support of someone. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10684]}
A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are...
Mahendra Singh Dhoni beats the likes of Sachin Tendulkar to become the richest indian sportsperson.How do you react to this news.
Serena prove again herself by winning French...
Square shape watermelons in Japan. http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Science/square-watermelons-in-japan-facts-analysis.html
Hi everybody! I have just joined boddunan and am keen on finding our more about the site. I am mainly interested in article writing and would welcome tips and suggestions from...
Hello. And Bye.
A new member will be in our house soon! Everyone is excited but also debating on life Insurance for kids. Really it is confusing whether a kid needs a life insurance or not?
People think about their kids and wife more than his/her parents after they get married. :evil: I have seen some people almost forget their parents and become so much busy in...
I know most of the people would say that we should not beat kids but is it not right that sometimes we should so that they may have some sort of fear and should obey their...
Here are few tips one should follow to have better relationships with others. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10699]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10701]}
Once upon a time before India become a country, were just a bunch of states/small kingdoms constantly warring against each other. One fine day we realized that we needed to unite...
Bullet trains set to come to India http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/bullet-trains-set-to-come-to-india-slideshow/
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10702]} Add more tips
There is one such college here in India in Orissa where no student has ever passed out so far, of course there are reasons... A distinction indeed ! :dry:...
Most of them believe that we lose freedom after marriage. How far it is true